Welcome to HIPER DEVS LLC. These Terms and Conditions of Service are a contract between HIPER DEVS LLC ("we", "us", "HIPER DEVS LLC") and you (user of our service). This contract regulates the use of our properties and the properties of third parties involved.
BY ACCESSING THE SITE AND/OR USING THE SERVICES, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND CONFIRM THAT YOU (1) READ THIS AGREEMENT, (2) UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENTS, AND (3) AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING ADDITIONAL TERMS SUCH AS OUR PRIVACY POLICIES SET FORTH HEREIN.
If you do not agree to be bound by the terms and conditions outlined in this agreement, do not use or access the site, any services offered by us, or any third party.
CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT AND/OR THE SERVICES
HIPER DEVS LLC may make changes to the services offered and adapt to changes made to services offered under license from third parties. HIPER may modify this agreement at any time. If we do so, the modifications will be posted on this page and you will be notified. You accept and agree to the changes when you use the Service after the terms are modified. If you do not agree to the new terms and policies, you must not use our services or those of third parties.
Through third-party licensing, we offer web solutions such as "Site Builder" (responsive website development tool that works on computers, tablets, and cell phones) and "Mobile Site Builder" (existing website manager and mobile device developer). With the same tool provided by third parties, HIPER DEVS LLC offers a "We do it for you" service, a system used to customize and maintain our client's website.
By using our services under third-party licenses and permissions, you acknowledge and agree to the terms and guidelines set forth by our service providers.
These services, products, promotions, and licenses may be under terms and conditions outside of HIPER DEVS LLC. It is your sole responsibility to consent to all guidelines set forth by any entity related to our services or business model.
HIPER DEVS LLC offers its services under public, owned, and third-party licenses. Except for images, associated code, logos, and copyrighted content of HIPER DEVS LLC, the services offered by the publisher belong to third-party licenses.
The copyrighted and intellectual property content may not be redistributed, repackaged, or used in any manner other than as stipulated and outlined in this Agreement. Any violation of HIPER DEVS LLC's Exclusive Use License or third-party licensed services may result in the suspension or termination of your account, any current or future access, and the refusal to use the service. By accessing the site or using a service, you are granting licenses to us and our suppliers. You grant HIPER DEVS LLC and our suppliers a worldwide, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the content for, among others, displaying, distributing and promoting your website(s), sharing or promoting HIPER DEVS LLC or service, and storing it on our publisher, web pages, etc. This license is valid for as long as you are our customer and will terminate only upon written notice to you.
We do not own or claim ownership of the submitted content included and/or displayed on your responsive website, mobile website, custom website, or included/displayed on any other Service offered by us or any third party. Content includes, but is not limited to information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, goods, products, services, or other materials included on any site you host through our service or third-party services. You are responsible for all content you upload, post, transmit, or otherwise make available through a website. We and our providers do not control the content you post. You are responsible for the content that may be lost or recovered through the use of the service. You are responsible for archiving and back up your content on a regular and frequent basis.
The following restrictions apply to all images available through our services or third-party services.
You must not use any images: Except solely as incorporated into your website, mobile website, or web customization created from the service, with pornographic, defamatory, or unlawful content, in a manner that infringes the intellectual property or trademark rights of a third party.
By using HIPER DEVS LLC, you may be exposed to and hereby assume all risks associated with content that you may find offensive, indecent, harmful, inaccurate, misleading, or objectionable. Under no circumstances will we be liable for your or any third-party content, including, without limitation, errors or omissions, loss, or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of content posted, transmitted, or made available through our service or third-party services.
You acknowledge that we do not pre-screen content, but that we have the right (not the obligation) to refuse, move or remove any content that is available through HIPER DEVS LLC. We shall also have the right to remove any content that violates these terms or is otherwise objectionable at our sole discretion. You assume all risks associated with the use of the content. You acknowledge and agree that we may preserve and disclose content if required to do so by law or if such preservation or disclosure is believed to be reasonably necessary to (a) comply with the legal process required by any country; (b) enforce these terms; (c) respond to claims that content violates rights of third parties; or (d) protect our rights, property or personal safety and those of our users and the public.
HYPER DEVS LLC HAS THE RIGHT TO DISABLE ACCESS TO ANY CONTENT AND/OR DELETE IT AT ITS SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE DISCRETION AND YOU WILL NOT BE ENTITLED TO ANY REFUND OF THE AMOUNT PAID.
REGISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT OF ACCOUNTS
Some HIPER DEVS LLC features require registration and, as part of the process, you will be asked to provide certain information, including but not limited to: Your name, email address, phone number, business field, and website URL (this is registration data).
By using the services, you agree to:
Provide true, accurate, current, and complete data as requested by the registration process; Registration data is promptly updated to keep it accurate, current, and complete.
Maintain the security and confidentiality of your password and any other security or access information used to access the HIPER DEVS LLC platform or third-party services.
Be sure to log out of the Services at the end of each session.
Avoid transferring your user account to any other party without our prior written consent, impersonating any person/entity, or misrepresenting your identity/affiliation with any person/entity, including using another person's username, password, or other registration data.
Notify us immediately, in writing, if you notice any loss, theft, or use of your registration data in connection with the site, the services, or any other breach of security related to our services.
You represent that all communications and activities through the use of your registration data were sent or authorized by you, and you agree and understand that you are fully responsible for all activities that occurred under your registration data.
It is strictly prohibited to send spam messages from one user to another. Personal data of another user obtained through the use of HIPER DEVS LLC or third-party services may only be used for the purpose for which the information was provided, strictly by this agreement, or otherwise subject to the prior written consent of such user.
We may, in our sole discretion and without prior notice or liability to you or any third party, suspend or terminate your account, and deny any current or future access to and use of HIPER DEVS LLC (or any third-party service or platform). Reasons for such termination may include but are not limited to, extended periods of inactivity, loss, theft, or unauthorized use of your Registration Data, violation of the letter or spirit of this Agreement, providing content that includes, but is not limited to, According to us, inappropriate or offensive Registration Data, a reason to suspect that any of the Registration Data you provided is inaccurate, outdated or incomplete.
You represent that by providing us with your Registration Data, you agree that we may send and receive, by telephone, fax, SMS, or email, communications containing content of a commercial nature related to your use of HIPER DEVS LLC, third-party services, and related services. with HIPER DEVS LLC including further information and offers that we believe may be useful or interesting, such as newsletters, marketing, or promotional materials. We will immediately stop sending such additional communications if you notify us in writing that you no longer wish to receive such commercial content.
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
By using the services, you represent and warrant that:
1.You comply with all applicable national and international data protection laws, and that your data has been collected, processed, and transferred by you by the relevant provisions of national and international data protection laws.
2. You must provide HIPER DEVS LLC and its third parties with only the personal data required for HIPER DEVS LLC's and third parties' services under this Agreement and not request or require HIPER DEVS LLC to process personal data in any manner that violates applicable national or international data protection laws.
3. During the term of this Agreement, you agree and warrant that the processing of personal data, as well as any instructions to HIPER DEVS LLC in connection with the processing of personal data, has been carried out and will continue to be carried out by the relevant. provisions of nationally or internationally applicable data protection laws.
4. It has informed the data subjects about the processing and transfer of personal data by this agreement and has obtained the corresponding consent (including, but not limited to, any consent required to comply with the Processing Instructions and the purposes detailed herein).
HYPER DEVS LLC IS COMMITTED TO:
1. Process personal data only (a) by this contract or upon written instruction; or (b) as required by law, in which case we will inform you of that legal requirement before processing unless the law prohibits such information in the public interest. HIPER DEVS LLC will not modify, amend, disclose or permit the disclosure of any personal data to any third party outside our services unless authorized or directed by you.
2. We will not use your data for any use other than as expressly provided herein. Processing of any personal data outside the scope of this agreement will require an additional prior written agreement between you and HIPER DEVS LLC and will include any additional fees you may pay to HIPER DEVS LLC for carrying out such instructions. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we are entitled to use personal data for statistical and financial purposes, provided that the personal attributes of such personal data are deleted or maintained in an additional form.
3. HIPER DEVS LLC ensures that any person authorized to process personal data has undertaken confidentiality or is under an appropriate legal obligation of confidentiality.
4. HIPER DEVS LLC implements appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of personal data, appropriate to the risk, including, as it deems appropriate for HIPER DEVS LLC: (a) the pseudonymization or encryption of personal data; (b) the ability to ensure the continued confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of personal data processing systems and services; (c) the ability to restore availability and access to personal data promptly in the event of a security incident; and (d) a process to periodically assess the effectiveness of technical measures to ensure process security. The above measures are subject to technical progress and development, and from time to time we may update or modify them, provided that such updates and modifications do not result in a degradation of the overall security of the Services.
5. If HIPER DEVS LLC receives requests from individuals or applicable data protection authorities relating to the disclosure or processing of Personal Data under the Agreement, including requests from individuals seeking to exercise their rights under the National and International Data Protection Act, HIPER DEVS LLC will immediately redirect it to you. HIPER DEVS LLC will not respond to such communication directly without your prior authorization unless legally required to do so. If we are required to respond to such a request, we will promptly notify you and provide you with a copy of the request, unless legally prohibited. As far as reasonably possible and taking into account the nature of the processing, we will assist you with appropriate technical and organizational measures for the fulfillment of your obligations to respond to requests from data subjects in respect of their rights under applicable data protection laws, the right to rectification, right to be forgotten, right to restriction of processing and right to data portability. It is hereby clarified that if no such response is received from you within three (3) business days (or any shorter period as dictated by applicable law or authority), HIPER DEVS LLC shall be entitled to respond. and provide such information.
6. HIPER DEVS LLC will notify you promptly after becoming aware of a personal data breach. Where required by us to comply with our obligations under the Data Protection Laws, we will include in your notification, to the extent known to us: (a) a description of the nature of the Personal Data Breach, including, where possible, the categories and an approximate number of stakeholders involved, the categories and an approximate number of personal data records involved; (b) the name and contact details of the data protection officer or another point of contact where further information can be obtained; (c) a description of the possible consequences of the personal data breach; and (d) the measures taken or proposed to be taken by HIPER DEVS LLC to address the personal data breach, including, where appropriate, measures to mitigate its possible adverse effects. For this Section and for the avoidance of doubt, where notification of a Personal Data Breach to persons or governmental authorities is required under applicable Data Protection Laws, you will provide such notifications.
7. Upon written request, and taking into account the nature of the processing and the information available to us, HIPER DEVS LLC will assist you in ensuring compliance with the data protection impact assessment requirements.
8. HIPER DEVS LLC will only retain personal data for as long as the services are provided by this agreement. Upon expiration or termination of the agreement, HIPER DEVS LLC will delete or return all personal data in its possession as provided in the agreement, except to the extent that applicable law requires HIPER DEVS LLC to retain some or all of it. Personal Data (in which case we will implement reasonable measures to prevent your data from being available to unauthorized persons or agents). The terms of this agreement will continue to apply to such personal data.
9. HIPER DEVS LLC shall be entitled to retain Personal Data after the termination of this Agreement for statistical and/or financial purposes provided that Duda shall maintain such Personal Data in aggregate form or otherwise after having removed all personally identifiable attributes of such Personal Data.
You may access and use the Site and Services only for the purposes provided by the normal functionality of the Site and Services, provided that you comply with all provisions of this Agreement. In connection with your use of HIPER DEVS LLC and additional services offered by us or third parties, you agree to comply with all applicable local, state, national and international laws, and regulations and not to permit or facilitate any third party to violate or infringe any rights, including, without limitation, the copyrights, rights of publicity or privacy and trademarks of third parties, our policies, the operational or security mechanisms of the services, and without limiting the foregoing, you may not:
use HIPER DEVS LLC, the services, or any content, features, data, information, text, images, photographs, graphics, scripts, sounds, videos, music, sound recordings, programming, logos, trademarks, service marks, HTML code, content compilation, formatting, design, user interface, and software available through or appearing on the Site or Services to promote, conduct or contribute to fraudulent, obscene, pornographic, inappropriate or illegal activities, including but not limited to deceptive impersonation, pyramid schemes, surveys, chain letters, junk mail or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise);
interfere with any third party's access to, use, or enjoyment of HIPER DEVS LLC or the Services (including, but not limited to, causing greater demand for the Services than we deem reasonable, attacking such as "flaming" other participants in a manner that may incite or perpetuate a dispute or argument, and creating usernames to attack the identities of other participants); harassing or defaming others, or promoting hatred toward any group of people;
collect or compile non-public information about other users obtained through HIPER DEVS LLC or the Services (including, without limitation, email addresses), without the prior written consent of the owner of the rights to such information;
add a member of the site to your physical email or mailing list without your consent after proper disclosure, or use your email address or contact details for anti-social, disruptive, or destructive purposes, including "flaming", "spamming", "flooding", (/ as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet);
use any content except for the intended purposes of the services and the site, subject always to the terms of this agreement. You may not display, import, export feedback information related to the site or use it for non-service related purposes without our prior written consent;
alter, modify, delete, forge, frame, hyperlink, create derivative works from, interfere with, disrupt, disrupt, circumvent or compromise any part of the site, services, content, or functions;
access or attempt to access any of our systems, programs, or data that are not available for public use, or attempt to circumvent any registration process for services;
decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any underlying source code or ideas or algorithms of the site or services, except to the extent permitted by applicable law;
copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, rent or sell any part of the services, site, or content;
use any robot, spider, other automated device or any toolbar, web bar, other web client, device, software, routine or manual process, to monitor or extract information from this site or the services;
failure to deliver timely payment for your purchases;
use any meta tags or other "hidden text" utilizing trademarks or licensed or proprietary intellectual property;
create or provide any other means by which the services may be accessed, such as server emulators, whether for profit or not;
redistribute or facilitate the redistribution of content; and
abuse or use any other means to affect or manipulate the services in general or the prices quoted through the services.
We are not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights related to any content, other than the content provided by us.
You acknowledge that our site and our services, including but not limited to software, trademarks, service marks, and logos contained on the Site, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, and proprietary rights, whether concerning individual content or a collective work or compilation, under national and international laws and conventions. We and our licensors reserve all rights in and to the Site, the Services, and all HIPER DEVS LLC content.
You acknowledge that HIPER DEVS LLC content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, or other proprietary rights, whether concerning the individual content or as a collective work or compilation, by national and international laws and conventions. All rights in the content, site, and services of HIPER DEVS LLC not expressly granted herein are reserved.